View Ravichandran J.V.'s profile on LinkedIn RJV 's Blog: SLAT and VM Tweet @ravichandranjv

Translate

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

SLAT and VM

VM (Virtual Memory not Machines) has come a long way since I used it to speed-up UI actions like switching between Windows or screens using Flipper for my graph and accounting software. The code is available on the sidebar, not the entire code but some part). It was convenient to capture the background screen/windows and then simply 'restore' the screen.

With SLAT (Second Level Addressing Translation), the applicability should suit the Amazon Web Servers that I recently had the opportunity to work on and it was pleasant unlike the usual Remote Desktop machine experience.

More upon more exploration...

1 comment:

Uoptutorial said...



Thanks for sharing fabulous information. It' s my pleasure to read it.I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts. by HRm 531 Week 1